Your instructor will likely include tests in your course. There are five possible types of assessment questions that your instructor may give you:
1. Multiple choice: One of the answers is correct. Select it by clicking the button to its left.
2. Short answer: Enter your answer into the empty text field below the question.
3. Essay: Enter your answer into the text editor below the question. These questions are hand-graded by the instructor rather than by the computer.
4. Matching: Connect the left hand questions to the correct right hand answers by selecting the appropriate letter choice with the drop-down menu to the left of each question.
5. Multiple answer: There may be more than one correct answer in this type of question. Select every correct answer by clicking the button to its left.